Adoption Timeline

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Invested

As I have had time off for Christmas break I have had a lot of time to think. This is good and bad. Maybe "bad" isn't the right word. Maybe the better word is "hard". Even though we have just started on this process to adopt I feel a mixture of emotions. I am so excited and yet the wait and the unknown is so hard. I already love this child so much and I have no idea how long it will be before I can see their sweet face or hold them. I do not know if I will have a boy or a girl. I just know how much I have prayed for this baby and for God's help in making decisions to lead us to our baby. I have been trying to do all of the work I can on my end. I'm praying for His wisdom as we make decisions about our agency we will use.